INVESTMENT AND ASSET MANAGEMENT (RENEWABLES):
- Two wind farms (250MW operating assets) in the US are owned by a leading global renewable pension fund investor. LXI will serve as the one-stop shop for back-office support, including ERP system migration, operational finance, HLBV calculation, mark-to-market and hedging accounting, annual audit, and federal, state, and local tax services.
- Investment Management for a 7+GW solar and storage development portfolio in the US and Canada.
- CEO services for the US subsidiaries of two Chinese Petroleum equipment companies.
Business Development and Project Management:
- A European industrial automation company entering the US energy industry.
- An underperforming accounting and finance department in a US subsidiary (Rev. 1.5B USD) of a foreign oil service company.
- A near bankruptcy 50M USD Revenue manufacturing US company with international operations.
International CFO Service:
- A US industrial automation company with international operations in Asia, the US, and Europe.
- A US professional service company with operations in Mexico, Columbia, and the US.
- A food manufacturing company with operations in India, Canada, and the US.
- A US energy service company with operations in China and the US.
- Advised a Texas software company regarding a tax issue related to contracting a Malaysian national company.
- Advised transfer pricing issue for a US subsidiary of a large Chinese state-owned company. The project was initially advised by E&Y, and BKD (a large US regional CPA firm), and the CFO was not satisfied with the previous solutions.
- Set up a simplified transfer pricing solution and cash repatriation solution for a US trading company with a Chinese subsidiary.
- Advised a regional CPA firm tax partner to assist their clients the night before signing a large supply and purchasing agreement with a Mexican supplier.
- A US manufacturing company acquiring a German distributor.
- Advised the CEO of a large Chinese petrochemical company right before signing an acquisition agreement with a 1B USD petrochemical company in the USA. The deal was previously advised by Morgan Stanley and passed due diligence by PWC and Baker McKenzie. Based on the facts, we advised the target was not a good fit. Six months later, the client confirmed our suggestion saved the parent company from bankruptcy.
- 500MW (5x100MW) solar development project in Africa with international capital market
- 250MW (5X50MW) solar operating assets in SE Asia with international capital market
- LXI advised a middle east based DeFi project with leading Asian crypto exchanges in Singapore and Korea. This company will enter the Asian markets and connect with the Asian crypto community.
- A UK-based ophthalmology device company (post CE mark) with Asian capital
- A US-based cardio device company (post-FDA) with Asian capital
- Private placement for two well-known Chinese tech companies with international capital