LXI Capital Focus
As we enter the fourth quarter of FY2021, Li Xu International (LXI) Capital remains focused on investing in hydro projects in Southeast Asia and South Asia through the LXI Asia 2021.07 Fund. HYDRO Projects in Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan will be considered for investment. We have removed the up-limit cap for any project with solid engineering. While our focus remains on Asia, LXI Capital is open to considering reputable hydro developers and solid development projects from other countries. Updated investment criteria can be reviewed here.
The LXI Capital Value
In addition to debt and equity from the international capital market, LXI Capital brings world-class technical expertise and operational excellence into the local market. LXI leaders, Li Xu and Kevin Candee, will invest significant time and effort into these projects and work closely with the local teams and local communities. International standards will be expected and applied in all aspects of the business, especially engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC).
Renewable Projects Update
We are currently conducting due diligence on several run of river (RoR) later stages of development projects in Asia. Other projects in our current pipeline include hydro development projects in Africa and distressed hydro projects in Asia. If you are interested in discussing possible EPC work, equipment sales, please click here to schedule a call.
Things Caught My Attention
- China’s Xi Commits to Stop Building Coal Plants Abroad. Read more..
- BOJ Says to Start Accepting Bank Applications for Climate Scheme. Read more..
- Toshiba to Supply Hydro Turbines for Kerinci Merangin Hydro Electric Power Plant in Indonesia. Read more..
- Energy Crisis Worsens as Rally Hits Europe’s Industry Giants. Read more..
- Reliance nears deal to acquire solar panel maker REC for $1.2 billion from ChemChina. Read more..
We are Actively Seeking
- Hydro developers with a solid track record and a strong pipeline.
- EPC companies and equipment suppliers with a solid track record and good reputation in our targeted markets: Nepal, Indonesia, etc.
- Legal, tax, audit, accountancy, and recruitment service providers with solid renewable energy industry practice in our targeted markets, strong business acumen, and entrepreneurial spirit.
To contact us, please follow this vendor criteria link.
- UK-Nepal Energy Transition and Countdown to COP26 hosted in London & Kathmandu. With UK Government’s leadership on driving more ambitious CO2 emissions targets in the run-up to COP26, and the Nepalese government’s commitment to act on climate change in line with the Paris Agreement, DMA together with the Nepalese Embassy London, British Embassy Kathmandu, and the Office of the Investment Board Nepal (OIBN) present this high-level event in September 2021. Please click here for details.
- The World Hydropower Congress brings together the planet’s leading thought leaders, decision-makers, and innovators for a historic virtual summit to determine priorities for hydropower development.
Communication and Privacy Disclaimer
- General Newsletter: You have been added to this distribution list as we have been in communication via social media or emails. To unsubscribe from the mailing list, please scroll down.
- Investor Newsletter: If you are interested in our investor newsletter, please email us. Verified investors will be added to the mailing list.
- Medical Device Newsletter: This newsletter is ideal for western medical device companies interested in the growing Asian markets. Please email us to be added to the Medical Device Newsletter mailing list which will resume in the future.